A great project for ages 3+. The total time it takes to make the bottle bank is approximately 20 minutes.
Materials Needed for the Bottle Bank
1 x Empty bottle
1 x Double-sided Tape
1 x Scissors
1 x Pipe Cleaners
1 x Empty Thread Spools
1 x Hot Glue Gun (adult supervision required)
1. Rinse out your bottle so no mildew occurs.
2. Cut out your eyes, ears, nose and mouth from a piece of construction paper. (Make sure the ears have tabs so they can stand upright.)
3. Attach the eyes, ears, nose and mouth with your double-sided tape.
4. Tape patterned paper around the body.
5. Hot glue empty spool thread to the bottom for legs.
6. Cut a hole in the back and slip in a pipe cleaner for the tail.
7. Cut a hole in the top for a place to insert your coins.