A colorful and fun project your toddler will love!
1 x Sheet of White Drawing Paper
3 x Craft Feathers
3 x Different Colors of Paint
3 x Small Containers
Step by Step Directions
1. Choose what three colors of paint you will be using for the canvas.
2. Squeeze each paint into the three different containers.
3. Add a small splash of water to help thin the paint out.
4. Dip each feather into a different color of paint.
5. Swirl the feathers are the white piece of papers creating different length lines and shapes.
6. Use all three feathers with the different paints at the same time to create a unique look.